Musée Atelier Audemars Piguet is located in Le Brassus in the Jura Mountains, which extend along the French-Swiss border. A network of talented craftsmen has been making watches there since the end of the 18th century. These include Jules Louis Audemars and Edward Auguste Bigett, who founded their own workshop, Audemars Piguet, in 1875.
The 2500 m² Atelier Audemars Piguet Museum tells the story of generations of craftsmen who produced the company's watches. Although a separate entity, the curved glass structure connects directly to the watchmaker's current campus, has an external brass mesh to control temperature, also allows natural light to enter the building.